Hotels near Walking Street Pattaya offer such excellent advantages as a convenient location for enjoyment. It gives you the option of losing yourself into the night in one of the most famous party destinations in Thailand. Here the hotels are the places where you are without having to worry about a long and arduous journey and night stay. After a heavy night of entertainment can be a problem to explain where you’re staying to a taxi driver when you’re struggling to form coherent sentences. The primary need of hotel is for somewhere to rest and recover from a long and lively night. The hotels near Walking Street Pattaya are convenient for the city’s globally-renowned nightlife putting a comfortable bed as an addition. Many of the hotels near Walking Street Pattaya are only simple guesthouses, but the places on this list within convenient incredible distance keeps the room rate relatively cheap in a high-demand part of town. Though of being very much demanding they do not limit the available facilities. Each of the hotels near Walking Street Pattaya on our list, what they all have in common is their dedication to ensuring at least an adequate level of comfort required to make your stay in Pattaya a pleasant one.
The 8 Best Hotels Near Walking Street
1. Hotel Baraquda Pattaya MGallery Collection
Hotel Baraquda Pattaya MGallery Collection is one of the elegant hotels near Walking Street Pattaya located on Second Road, Pattaya in the center of the city. It gives a chic and stylish look like a five-star hotel property. This is very close to the beach, shopping malls. Still, it is walking distance from the evening entertainment area of Walking Street in South Pattaya. You can say that the location is just about perfect for you.
- The exterior is cream and sheet grey, as well as the modern asymmetrical swimming pool.
- All rooms are designed in a futuristic way from the urbane point of view.
- With large flat screen television with satellite, DVD player and iPod docking station facilities are available on request.
- Tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, comfy day beds with private balconies and the high-pressure shower.
2. Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa
Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa is located on Pattaya’s famous Beach Road and one of the most luxurious five-star resort with an excellent beachfront view. The beach is so nearer that it takes only 2 or 3 minutes to be there. Royal Garden Plaza, one of the finest malls in the city, is just next door to the hotel where guests can enjoy the shopping and leisure activities. This is a 268 room hotel built over 20 storied building. As South Pattaya’s Walking Street is 100 meters away, which is the entertainment zone in obscurity, so many types of guests are attracted to this central location of the hotels.
- With a bright design scheme of cream on warm wood furnishings is the decoration in all the rooms.
- With flat screen televisions, safety deposit box, private balcony, hairdryer and work desk and king or twin bed configurations available.
- Outdoor pool, three restaurants, and 2 bars/lounges are here with two outdoor tennis courts.
3. W14 Pattaya
Located in the Pattaya Bay, W14 Pattaya is a 3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant hotel that we refer you from one of the best hotels to stay. From this hotel Walking Street is only 2-minute walk away, distance and the famous Royal Garden Plaza is just a 7-minute walking distance. Staying in this hotel will be a pleasure for you to be so nearer to the amazing life of the Walking Street. It’s also very close to the Pattaya Pier just only 10minutes away.
- 14 guestrooms & a minibar is also available.
4. Sea Me Spring Too Hotel
It is located in Pattaya 2nd Rd., Nongprue and is very close to Pattaya Walking Street. While staying at Sea Me Spring Too Hotel in Central Pattaya, you’ll be so closure to Central Festival Pattaya Beach that seems only minutes away and also nearer to Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
Featuring amenities include:
- A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge, and free self-parking is available onsite.
- An outdoor pool, fitness center, restaurant and bar/lounge.
- Dry cleaning/laundry services are also available here.
5. Grand Hotel Pattaya
Grand Hotel Pattaya is located in a great place that provides a great location for travelers to Pattaya and is one of the most rated three-star beach resort. It is situated just right on the resort areas, the famous walking street. Right out of the hotel, the walking street itself is a minute away and is a lively thoroughfare lined with hot nightlife spots.
- Within only ten minutes’ drive, the area’s largest shopping malls and attractions like the Central Festival Pattaya beach, the Royal Garden Plaza, and the Ripley’s Believe It Or Not museum can be reached.
6. Balihai Bay
Featuring an outdoor pool, this hotel is just a minute from Pattaya Pier and Pattaya View Point. With a stay at Balihai Bay in Pattaya, you’ll be in walking street within a few minutes.
- Other including featured amenity is complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Dry cleaning/laundry services are available whenever you need, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Free self-parking is available onsite.
7. P72 Hotel
A city center hotel is P72 Hotel including a restaurant and is located within the largest nightlife attractions in Thailand, the Pattaya Walking Street. Its amazing location allows guests to explore Pattaya’s tourist-friendly bars. The Royal Garden Plaza and The Avenue are also explored in a walking distance while some attractions are accessible in a short time via car or public transport like Hard Rock Cafe is approximately 26-minute walk, Pattaya View Point is only 27-minute walk while Pattaya Tai Station 8-min drive and the Pattaya Floating Market is around 15 minutes’ drive away.
- It offers three room types that all are spacious and tastefully designed. The interior is designed with contemporary furnishings and essential amenities such as safety deposit box, wardrobe, cable television, refrigerator, air conditioning, desk, shower, and comfortable beds.
8. Walking Street Guest House
Among the hotels, a very well-known and decorated guesthouse that everyone prefers is Walking Street Guest House. With a stay at Walking Street Guest House in Pattaya near the Pattaya Bay, you’ll be minutes away from Walking Street. It is also close to Pattaya Pier, and Royal Garden Plaza approximately 8-minute walk to both from Guesthouse.
- Featured amenities include a luggage storage with 30 guestrooms and 24-hour front desk.
Why to Stay at Hotels Near Walking Street Pattaya
The Walking Street that goes aligned to the coastline in the Pattaya bay area, which also happens to be one of the most entertaining and Asia’s most significant beach resort place in the second most visited city in Thailand. Hotels on Pattaya Walking Street are very much preferred to them who plans to spend their time traveling to different parts of Pattaya but don’t want to sacrifice on style. Choose any of these amazing hotels and have a great time of lustrous enjoyment in Pattaya Walking Street.