Art in Paradise is the ultimate 3D museum in Pattaya. This fantastic museum has it all to make your trip a very unique and adventurous one. The mindblowing illusions of the portraits exhibited here will blow your mind for sure.
This museum doesn’t only display art, but the types that are interactive visually. The art masterpieces reveal the extent of human creativity and imagination in the best form. There are ten individual 3D galleries to explore and spend a fun day.
To name some of the interactive zones inside this museum:
– Under the ocean
– Painting artists worldwide
– Room civilization
– Chamber of wildlife
– The surreal art
– Dinosaur room
– Dining room
– Art Gallery
You can get very creative with the pictures for the perfect photographs. Fill up your Instagram feeds and amaze your friends or leave them to wonder about where you have been for holidays.
The photography will be astonishing because of the 3D illusion which will make it appear as if you’re a part of the scenery. In the real sense, you will be inside the art pieces and feel like you’re a part of it. The atmosphere is very secure, relaxing and friendly inside the gallery.
You will be inspired, feel an artistic vibe and get indulged in the world of fantasy created by paintings and optical illusion. Prepare for unlimited laughter and entertainment with your friends and family.
- Different zones inside the museum dedicated each category
- A very non-traditional museum experience in Pattaya
- The ultimate 3D museum with high-quality experience
- Get creative in your photographs and amaze your peers
Inside the museum Art in Paradise Pattaya (art in Paradise Pattaya) features more than 10 exhibitors, including the room.
1. The Illusion Room
2. Underwater Room
3. Room of Wildlife
4. Gallery of world-class artists (2 rooms), such as Leonardo DaVinci’s Monalisa, Sandro Botticelli’s The Birth of Venus, Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres’s Grande Odalisque.
5. Civilization Hall Like Ayutthaya, the old city of Machu Picchu or the lost city of Inca of Peru. And the Egyptian civilization of the Nile Basin.
6. Surrealism Room
7. Dinosaur Room
8. Waterfall in the steep hills.
9. Art Exhibition
10. Room with beautiful views.
Date and time of opening
open every day Not a public holiday. Start from 9am – 10.30pm.