Crocodile farm Located on an over-70-acre piece of land just 15 minutes’ drive from Pattaya, this Park & Farm is a new striking tourist attraction created with more than 20 years’ efforts, for all nature lovers. It contains much more than what its name suggests. It is not only a living museum of curious and beautiful things of all the three kingdoms-animal, vegetable, and mineral but it also offers you several kinds of amusing and exciting shows.
Opening Hours: Daily, 08:00AM – 18:30PM
Pick up time: 10:00AM and 11:00AM
• Our wild animals on the farm all live comfortably in their separate spacious areas.
• Thousands of crocodiles, both saltwater and freshwater, living in shady natural surroundings
• Giant catfish, the biggest freshwater fish in the world weighing up to 500 kg. (average 100 kg. on Farm)
• A shoal of snakehead fish of the Amazon River
• The intelligent albino bear and other albino animals- horses, cows, crocodiles
• Elephants, camels, tigers, white tigers, bears, several species of deer etc.
• Eastern Sarus Cranes, emus, cassowaries and ostriches
• Thepha fish, a most graceful but endangered species of Thailand
Remark: Additional charges 200 THB/Car/ Way for Ambassador Jomtien, Ban Namnao Resort, Ocean Marina Yacht Club, Pinnacle Golden Beach Resort & Spa, and Botany Resort, and 400 Baht/ car/way for Sunset Village.
- Admission fee
- Round trip transfer
- Personal expense