Our Beautiful Chonburi Zipline Course Our Zipline course in Chonburi is located in the majestic forest, on the borders of Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary and inside Khao Kheow Open Safari Park (That’s right, we’re inside a Zoo!). See The Course Map Here. Although you don’t see the Zoo animals during your treetop experience we have included for you a complimentary Zoo Tram Tour of Khao Kheow Open Safari Park as part of your Flight of the Gibbon Experience which includes Gibbon Island, Savanna Zone, White Lions, Bears, Elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes and more. I want to know more.
Hours: Open today • 6AM–10PM
Chonburi Zipline Features:
- Real wildlife and forest conservation, funded by you!
- A combination of Ziplines, abseiling, sky bridges and forest walks with some stations suspended high up above the valley floor.
- Complimentary tram tour of Khao Kheow Open Safari Park
- 2 sky rangers with each group, trained to keep you safe and point everything unique to this forest preserve
- Located on the boarders of the beautiful Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary
- Complementary transport to and from the course in our air conditioned vans whether you’re staying in Bangkok or Pattaya
- A Thai style lunch, seasonal fruit and refreshments
- Approx. 2.5h of Ziplining + lunch + Zoo Tour + 1 to 1.5 hour van ride each way
- Canopy Adventure tour Flight of the gibbon Zip line 23 platform
- VIP Round trip transport
- Welcome drink, Thai lunch/dinner set
- Safari Tour