Located on an over-70-acre piece of land just 15 minutes’ drive from Pattaya, this Park & Farm is a new striking tourist attraction created with more than 20 years’ efforts, for all nature lovers. It contains much more than what its name suggests. It is not only a living museum of curious and beautiful things of all the three kingdoms-animal, vegetable and mineral, but it also offers you several kinds of amusing and exciting shows.
Opening hours : Daily, 08:00 – 18:30
• Our wild animals on the farm all live comfortably in their separate spacious areas.
• Thousands of crocodiles, both saltwater and freshwater, living in shady natural surroundings
• Giant catfish, the biggest freshwater fish of the world weighing up to 500 kg. (average 100 kg. on Farm)
• A shoal of snakehead fish of the Amazon River
• The intelligent albino bear and other albino animals- horses, cows, crocodiles
• Elephants, camels, tigers, white tigers, bears, several species of deer, etc.
• Eastern Sarus Cranes, emus, cassowaries and ostriches
• Thepha fish, a most graceful but endangered species of Thailand
- Admission fee