Real Divers run Pattaya scuba diving trips for certified divers and snorkelers to the Near and Far islands.All dives are led by a Pro dive leader and group sizes are kept small to make sure that you have your dive guide’s full attention and you are seeing fish and coral, not just other divers. Pattaya scuba diving trips offer more than 20 dive sites including three ship wrecks that offer great diving for all levels of divers.The corals range from 5m to 40m in-depth.On the majority of these dive sites you can’t fail to see small sharks, turtles, angel fish, rays, moray eels and puffer fish. The best sites to go scuba diving in Pattaya are the Koh Rin pinnacles, Koh man Wichai, Koh Klung Badan and Koh Phai as well as the three wrecks HTMS Khram, HTMS Kood and the new wreck the HTMS Metaphon.
depart from Jomtien Beach around 10am and we are back by 3pm
• Samae san island trips depart from Real divers dive center 8.30am and we are back at the dive center 4pm
• At the dive site there is a dive briefing where the tour leader will explain procedures and groupings for the dive.
• In-between the dives we mostly anchor the boat in a bay at one of the islands enabling people to go snorkeling or just relax in the calm conditions.
• A second pre-dive briefing follows and then it is back into your dive equipment and into the water for the second dive of the day.
• Once the second dive has been completed then a roll-call on the boat is taken and then we will cruise back to the pier which doesn’t take long in our speedboat.
• Arrival back at Jomtien beach is generally around 2.30 – 3 pm depending on the speedboat schedule for the day.
• We highly recommend that you bring a t-shirt, a towel, sunglasses, plenty of sun block, cap/hat is useful as well to keep the sun off your head.
- rental equipment
- 2 dives
- Pick up service
- Personal expense